Webinar Date: October 12, 2018
As opioid and other addictions ravage communities globally, innovators are developing numerous digital solutions to help. And, in other areas such as diabetes and aging, voice-enabled technologies are helping to aid diagnosis, deliver timely health content, alleviate loneliness and more.
In the 1st edition of digihealth impact trac live, we covered:
- First-of-its-kind research tracking the global rise of digital addiction solutions and (via data delivered by Savvy Cooperative) what patients facing addiction think about them
- Where voice-enabled technologies are being deployed in health and why these innovations are about a lot more than Amazon’s Alexa
- What it will take for addiction and other behavioral health solutions to make a significant impact on the lives of patients and their families
- Fard Johnmar, Founder Enspektos
- Jen Horonjeff, Founder/CEO, Savvy Cooperative
- Craig DeLarge, Founder, Digital Mental Health Project
Click here to download this audio file (right click to do so).
Slides Download Link: Click here to access the slides from this Webinar.