Delivering Research, Education, Training and Inspiration
The State of Digital Health Innovation - Wave I Report
Take Part in Wave II of the State of Digital Health Innovation StudyMeasure and begin to improve your digital health innovation efforts in just 10-15 minutes
According to new global research produced by Enspektos, which powers the Digital Health Maven Project, only 5% of health organizations excel at digital innovation.
In addition, while health organizations are actively experimenting with digital technologies, many lack the expertise and resources to implement and scale these innovations optimally.
In the State of Digital Health Innovation Wave I study report you'll learn:
- Why progress is slow even in relatively mature technology areas such as social media and mobile
- The reasons organizations do not yet have sufficient technical expertise or budgetary resources to efficiently scale their innovation efforts
- Why startups and other health organization partners need to pay attention to this research and how they should react to these findings
- Actionable insights about how to assess and improve digital health innovation expertise and execution
We're sure you'll want to reference this high-value report repeatedly as you assess, improve and scale your digital health innovation efforts.
Enter your name and email address in the form at the right to download the State of Digital Health Innovation Study report (Wave I).
Note: You'll download the report via our Digital Health Innovation Acceleration Resources Portal, which will provide you with additional valuable tools, including:
- Online courses on digital health innovation strategy
- Publications on must-know digital health trends such as the TechnoWellness Revolution
- Unique educational programs, including our digital health video series
Don't wait. Download this valuable report today.
Access the Report
Using the Form Below
Note: Our publications and research are on the Digital Health Innovation Acceleration Resources Portal. If you’ve registered for the portal, you have access to this content already.
I.e., if you receive the error message “a member with email@example.com exists”, this is indication that you can access this resource via the portal.
Powered by Enspektos, LLC
Enspektos, LLC is a globally respected innovation consultancy. Over the last 10 years, we have helped health executives and medical professionals understand, innovate and excel in digital health using original research, unique technologies, non-obvious insights and more.
Learn more about Enspektos at www.enspektos.com
The Digital Health Maven Project
c/o Enspektos, LLC
419 Lafayette Street, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10003